Browser / Version: Firefox Nightly 61.0a1 (2018-04-25)
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Tested Another Browser: Yes
Problem type: Design is broken
Description: Unable to select streaming category
1. Google account available.
Steps to Reproduce
1. Navigate to https://www.golightstream.com/
2. Click "Start Streaming" button.
3. Select an option (e.g."Lightstream Studio").
4. Select an option where you would like to stream (e.g. ""You Tube).
5. Sign in with valid credentials and allow access.
6. When the category selection page is displayed, click a category (e.g "Gaming").
7. Observe behavior.
Category is selected and redirect to user page is performed.
Category can't be selected.
1. Reproducible on Firefox 59.0.2 Release.
2. Not reproducible on Chrome 66.0.3359.117.
3. Screenshot attached.
4. Affected area:
ReferenceError: event is not defined[Learn More] app.2c5f4644034df87ace50.js:1:81784
From webcompat.com with