Browser / Version: Firefox 48.0
Operating System: Linux
Problem type: Layout is messed up
Steps to Reproduce
- Navigate to: https://ebiz.barbershop.org/ebusiness/Public/MemberRegistration.aspx#mainbanner
- Click the "No, I'm new" radio button
- Scroll down to just below the "Choose your new eBiz password" section, and look for the credit card entry fields and the "Submit Registration" button.
Credit card fields & submit button should be visible, just after the eBiz password fields.
Credit card fields & submit button aren't visible -- they're actually covered up by the "chat-bubble" CEO-quote image.
Results from testing various browsers:
- Firefox 45 and 48, and Chrome 50 & 52 all show the broken layout (credit card fields & submit button covered by image). Tested on both Mac & Linux.
- Safari 9 and Chrome 49 show the expected layout. (image gets pushed down further on the page, so that it doesn't block the credit card fields)
From webcompat.com with